Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cakes and Cookies from ChrisPaul Creations

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm trying to start my own business. Vegan custom cakes, wedding cakes, cookies and cupcakes. Working out of the Nashville area.
It's called ChrisPaulCreations. I make 9" single, double and triple layer cakes, sheet cakes 1/4, 1/2 and full. 2 types of cookies, mini and standard sized cupcakes.
I use natural and organic ingredients but not exclusively.
Right now I am testing things out so I'm not an official business yet. Once I get the licences and an add on the house for a separate kitchen I will be official.
In the mean time for your curiosity :D
I have 8 1/2 years experience in baking and cake decorating. I was serv safe certified. I let the certification run out and am working on getting another one.
After checking out the website, if you or someone you know would like to place an order email is best. I work 3rd shift at the moment and getting me on the phone is near impossible.
Here is a sample of some of the stuff that I've done recently.




German Chocolate Cupcake




9" single layer German Chcolate Cake



Chocolate Chip Cupcakes



Beach Memories Cookie



Banana Coconut Cupcake

No comments: